The Football Managing Mercenary

Spaghettaro

The Mercenary Challenge

Hello guys, after failing my Trastevere save i'm going for antoher long term challenge.

It's inspired by DerbyJack's thread The Football Managing Mercenary and i'm going to take a few of his ideas.

Basically the aim of this save is to get as much money as possible and get to the highs of Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Arsene Wenger etc. in terms of wages.

I'm starting off unemployed with no coaching badges and Sunday League experience, to start off i have all major leagues loaded (England, Spain, Germany, France,Italy).

Two rules:

1) If a new club comes along and wants my services i have to accept the contract immediately if the wages offered are greater than my current wages.

2)If i'm interviewed by 2 or more clubs and all of them want my services, i have to accept the contract with the highest wages.

They kiss the badge, they wave to the crowd, they cry buckets of tears and swear they do it all for the club...

...Until a better offer comes along, that is.

Rather then simply taking over at one of Europe's elite clubs, I'll be starting with Sunday league experience and with no Coaching badges at all, the aim is to make it to a point when I can mix it up with the biggest earners in football management.

So now that the formalities are out of the way , lets introduce our manager.

Ib3QTM6.jpg

It's my pleasure to introduce Tiziano Arduino! Born in Rome in 1990, Arduino has just finished out his master degree in Business & Economics and refused several consultancy firms job to start his dream career as football coach!

I will update as soon i've got myself a club!

July 2015

kC1uWrh.png?1

I've been offered an interview with Sevilla Atletico, very excited for the opportuinity i gladly walk in for the interview, actually i realize that's the Sevilla's B team which is awesome. There is also a player valued more than 1M! And he's only 18. I think the interview went great, still i think an new coach i have slim chances to get any job preseason.. We'll see

Interview: Unsuccessful

iOdwLcY.png?1

XBeInJd.png?1

rwQT8lh.png?1

Again it's all B team's obviously a difficult position to get as a first job. Full of nice promising youngsters..

Interviews: Unsuccessful

October 2015

I was offered my first JOB!

I'm unbelievably happy to take charge of

A4sNsCp.png?1

Bromley FC

Bromley-Icon.png

I'm off to London and the Vanarma National League. Remarkably I've actually managed to land myself a job that isn't in the lowest rungs of the footballing ladder.

KCG497f.png?1

Top three earners

JdIYakd.png?1

yUt5RF0.png?1

lenYaCA.png?1

End of Season 2015-2016 - Bromley

Bromley-Icon.png

Managed to save this horrific side, really didn't enjoy a minute with them, but at least they paid for my National C Licence. Didn't have the time to do a proper transfer market, wage budget already doomed. I just deployed a simple 442 and adapted heavily on the opposition we where playing

Final Situation

2NuCdO8.png?1

I'm leaving the club in a desperate financial situation. Currently holidaying for my next job. Wage should be at least 3200€

Starting Situation

USwAMfG.png?1

Altrincham 2016/2017

k6-lcxnp_400x400.jpg

So I've been offered a new job in Vanarama National League. I was so relieved being able to escape the disastrous situation in Bromley that i would accept anything.

Hopefully i'll stick with them a couple of seasons and build my way to promotion. They've arrived 14th last season so pretty good considering they where tipped for relegation battle, the previous manager left for coaching Morecambe il L2. So i've been offered the job.

RMMzrQI.png?1

I've got full U21 and U18 squad, i'll try to extract some talent from here given the fact that already spending more that what we can afford on wages. A couple of transfers out and maybe we can reach a confortable and respectable position in the league.

Wish me good luck, will update after transfers and preseason with an in depth squad analysis

Archived