FM 2015: Stockport County

smoggytees

Stockport County

Rise back to the football league

I have not played FM at all since it was released, I loved the old Championship Manager games so this will be my first real attempt on this game so we shall see how it goes. I have a good laptop now so able to handle the detail compared to what it was back in the day, so wish me luck on this adventure!!

Loaded England/Spain/Italy/Germany with all leagues playable with a large database. My manager stats are no badges and sunday league experience, nothing has been changed with the slider, it is set to the middle as below.

Game__UntitledGame__GameAddNewManager_zps4c09dd6d.png

League expectation is mid table/respectable with £0 transfer budget and wage budget of £4559.00. My current squad below is what I have started with, a few decent players. My first objective was to renew contracts until 2017 on players worth keeping before scouring the market for some loans and free players as needed a little bit more quality and depth.

Squad_SquadDepth_zps8035c362.png

Overall a decent enough squad, I will be looking to push into the play offs if possible, however I have no idea on how this will play out so time will tell how good the squad will be, hopefully with a few additions it should do ok. The media predicted 111th place, so ill be happy with a top half finish to get it started as I am not in a major rush and plan to play this save for at least 10 seasons or more. I will upload it on a 10 game basis to see how I am getting on throughout my journey to the top!!

Up next: Transfers and Pre Season

I managed to get 4 good players in a few of my targets would not discuss a contract, however these guys signed for small wages.

Kuagica Bonda is a left footed CB and only 23 years old.

Sam Wright is a CM on loan from Bradford City for the season.

Jacob Gibson is a versatile winger/striker who I have started training as a natural AMR as I play on playing him here long term.

Eurico Sebastiao is a young striker on cheap wages who will slot in as my starting striker for the season.

Transfers_TransferHistory_zpsee83a92f.png

I could of done with a CDM, however having got rid of Kristian Dennis only it has left me slightly over my wage budget which will be manageable, so may need to look to a loan signing.

My pre season games went great, I played smaller sides and then took on Morecambe which was my only little test, so we shall see how the season progresses from here, I will update at the 10 game interval.

Schedule_SeniorFixtures_zpsa4abba81.png

My current line up to start the season looks like this, I have not set my instructions just yet as still figuring it out.

Tactics_OverviewOverview_zps877d755b.png

Up next: 10 Games in

Archived