Cheik It Out: Journeyman

Cheik It Out

HswPSM2.png

Cheik It Out Journeyman

I am beginning my first documented career on FM14. I am hoping to complete a Journeyman career. I will try to bring as many clubs success as possible, starting with only Sunday League Footballer as experience, starting unemployed.

I have loaded Claasen's World League Megapack; and I am using various graphics. With the league Megapack, I have access to leagues from every continent, and the leagues loaded are as follows.

I have at least 2 leagues loaded from every continent except Asia and Oceania.

I claimed I am using a lot of graphics. I am using the FMSK Button Logo Megapack, which was missing a few, and I used my poor Paint.Net skills to create logos, which are similar but not as precise and are not of a similar quality. You can't disclose the differences between them though in the League Table.

I am also using Sortitoutsi's MegaFacePack, SS Kits and Scorpio Omega Skin. The skin may change throughout the career though.

I will update this post based on where I end up and the trophies I win; I hope I dominate the world eventually.

Like I said, I am starting unemployed. There are plenty of clubs which are at starting range, with loads from different countries. Here is a snippet of them:

z0uiKHn.png

[b]Season[/b]   [b]Team[/b]             [b]Division[/b]                          [b]Pos[/b]   [b]FA Cup[/b]                    [b]Other[/b]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived