PoD's new career (not a San Marino one)

P O\'D

So after my San Marino game died and i didn't get to complete the challenge i took months off FM to cry but on to a new career. I haven't done a journeyman one in ages so I'm starting unemployed with all division from the following countries loaded for a start.

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, N.Ireland, Scotland, Spain, USA

My career goals:

Win a champions league in every region. I'll add any nations I need once the others are completed.

Win the champions league with an Irish team (South or North it doesn't matter)

Win the World Cup with an American, European, South American and hopefully African Nation.

Become the most successful manager of all time.

History

Colorado

2013 - MLS - 5th in Western Conference, beaten in wildcard playoff.

2013 - US Cup - Quarter Final (beaten before I arrived)

Chapter 1 - Colorado

So after eventually finding an interview or two I finally found a job and quite a big one to start. I was heading to the MLS as coach of Colorado.

I arrived with the squad struggling near the foot of the MLS overall following a mixed bag of results and outside the playoffs. The squad was pretty average and would need a major overhaul long term but with much of the season gone I'd be finishing out this term with what I had. My goal now was to try and chase down Chivas and get a shot at the playoffs.

squad.jpg

tableontakingover.jpg

prearrivalresults.jpg

End of Season 2013 Review

So we finished out the season superbly after I arrived. Crushing San Jose 3-0 at home before embarking on some great form which propelled us into the wild card playoff. Unfortunately we were horribly unlucky and bowed out to the Galaxy by the odd goal in 3 in the playoff.

finalregseasontable.jpg

formendof13.jpg

So it was one to some serious planning and hopefully strengthening for the 2014 season

About the manager:

Trophies - 0

Wages - 3,500

GP -12, W - 8, D - 1, L - 3

GF - 25, GA - 8, GD - 17

Archived