[FM14] The Wolves of Wall Street

itsMurph

"THE WOLVES OF WALL STREET..."

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 - 14.3.1

Welcome to my brand new Career Mode save. This career is designed in which I will be planning to take Wolverhampton back to the glory days of the 50's aswell as becoming one of the most valued clubs in the world. Secondly, I will be adopting a 'moneyball' strategy into the career with the aim to focus more on youngsters and buying cheap talent, develop them into high-class footballers and if need be, sell for a substantial profit aswell as buying high-class players if the price is right... I hope you will enjoy!

a1lpmpl.jpg

jH6LNBB.jpg

"Wolverhampton Wanderers have a new manager in place ready for the new season. A press conference was called upon earlier in the day by Wolves owner, Liverpool-based businessman Steve Morgan confirming the announcement of 36-year old Liam Kennedy becoming the manager of the club. Kennedy, a USA-born native with a Irish mother, is a relative unknown on these shores in the UK but in the States, his been a active front within the recent upturn of interest in promoting 'soccer' to the locals of Boston and the East Coast. Such of this reputation being created, Steve Morgan has taken many people believe to be a bold statement and a gamble due to the lack of managerial experience of club management at this level, especially considering the clubs recent troubles and relegation to League One. Interestingly, rumours are circulating that Kennedy's previous history involves himself of becoming a budding stock broker has garnered him a friendship with the now imfamous Jordan Belfort (or better known as 'The Wolf of Wall Street'). It will be interesting to see if this has any impact on the Wolverhampton Wanderers club as a whole and what the clubs future will hold..."

Archived