BUILDING YOUR TEAM FOUNDATION Ver 1.0 --- PART I. COACH AND TRAINING

BUILDING YOUR TEAM FOUNDATION Ver 1.0

PART I. COACH AND TRAINING

============================================================================================

NOTE: Sorry for miss spelling or bad english grammar.

You can win by using Barcelona. However, every year football manager keep continuing to improve their game, so it's about managing your team not just creating your best tactic to win the games. In this part, we will disscuss how to build your team foundation for the first time.

Based on my 10 years experince since FM 2004 until FM 2014, I analyze the same pattern to manage a team and win the title (not just by countinously load your game if you had loss until you win it, :D). I assumed you had pick your team for the first time. When we get started, your president will tell you what are their expecting from you, including financial status and their philosophy. If you keep winning and win the title, your job will be secure, so we can skip the philosophy. Our main job is to build a team and win for every games we play as possible as much we can and off course win the titles.

MUcB0Ln.jpg

COACH & COACHING

Make it sure you had good coaches to give the minimum 4 star (each coach for each training). You can do asking to your assistant, but I prefer to do it by yourself, so you knew what is the weakness and strength. You will see this down below, we had coaching attributes. So what we had to do is to know coach key attributes. There are general attributes (must have for every coaches) and specific attributes (for different coaching skill).

- General attributes: determination, motivating, discipline, and work with youngster. MIN 10

- Specific attributes: attacking (1 coach), defending (1 coach), goalkeeper (2 coaches), fitness (2 coaches), technical (3 coaches), tactical & tactical knowledge (1 coach). MIN 15

What to do next:

1. Make sure you know how many coaches you could hire, U21 coach are eligible to train senior team. So use it wisely.

2. Find out your candidates before you firing them, use search staff and pick attributes above, and use ascending sort filter to find specific skills. If you are lucky, you could have free transfer staff, and if you don’t, do not be too stingy to give compensation to their previous club if you had money.

qzaScP9.jpg

P5xkSco.jpg

3. Firing your stupid coach (better use mutual termination)

4. Hire your coach and go to training menu.

5. Placing your suitable coaches to each training, just try to mix and match.

TRAINING

We had 3 parts for training:

1. Team, Even your best tactic will not accurately win the game, however best tactic are needed (use soeperior.tac). So we need to make your training intensity to high level, with main focus on tactic and teamwork. We could lowering the intensity level to average after they are blending with your tactic. We also could change match training based on different opponent, however I prefer not to change the attacking or teamwork match training (I’m too lazy for it)

ya5wQo7.jpg

2. Individual, since we will use soeperior.tac. Please train them to its position and train them for each role.

SK, Sweeper goalkeeper)

D©, Central defender

D©, Central defender

FBL, Full back left

WBR, Wing back right

DM, Anchor man

MC, Midfield

AMR, Advance Playmaker

AMC Enganche

Winger left

Advance Forward

3. Coaches, already discuss above.