roganp's Worldwide Tour

roganp

Firstly, I would like to apologise for having the thread I made the other day deleted the reason for this was that my laptop isn't has powerful has I thought it was and the game was running to slow for me to enjoy the save so here I go again but this time with less leagues and a smaller database than I was using.

Database changes:

Real Competition names

Database Size-Medium with players from top clubs loaded in Europe, Asia and South America

Patch 11.3

Countries Loaded:

China

England

France

Hong Kong

Spain

Italy

Mexico

Uruguay

South Korea

Germany

Chile

Russia

Starting Reputation-Semi-Pro Footballer

Career Summary

Year         Team                       Country         League                                   Position         Important Info
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/258271-roganp-s-Worldwide-Tour?p=6596018&viewfull=1#post6596018"]2010[/url]        Guandong Rizhiquan         China           Chinese National First Division            9th            Joined August 2010

Honours

Guangdong Rizhiquan - Chinese National First Division - 2010 End of Season Review

League Table | Squad | Finances - I joined with the club sitting dangerously close to relegation but with only 2 defeats in my 10 games in charge we survived comfortably and we will look to push further up the table next season.

Transfers - Only the last three were signed by me.

Best Team Performance - 1-4 vs Gungzhou (A) - There were a few to choose from in my short time at the club so far as we began to play some great football however, for me this one topped the lot because it was against a side who were second in the league at the time and we came back from 1-0 down to win it.

Best Individual Performance - Mahama Awal vs Tiajin Runyulong - It was tight between this performance and the one in the previous screenshot where Eugenio Guajardo scored a hat-rick but I think Awal's performance edges it because he was completely unplayable for 90 minutes also we were up against a side who were also fighting relegation making it a must win game.

Year         Team                       Country         League                                   Position         Important Info
2010         Guandong Rizhiquan         China           Chinese National First Division            9th            Joined August 2010

Guangdong Rizhiquan - Chinese National First Division - 2011 Season Preview/Pre-Season

Transfer Budget: £104k

Wage Budget: £9,250 (currently spending £6,812)

Transfers - The squad that I took over back in August was not that bad so there wasn't much for me to do in the transfer market. I made a good profit on players I considered deadwood and brought in some decent players.

Huang Fengtao - My most expensive signing from a division rival. Hopefully he I can get a good goal tally out of him.

Nwaigwe Fortunate - Dropped down a division to join me. Will be important in defence for me and can provide midfield cover.

Sun Dong - Was short on the right wing so he was brought in. Has a future fee of 14k if he impresses I may sign him permanently.

Aims for the season

In terms of the league I've been predicted to finish 6th by the media however, looking at the way we finished last season and the players brought in during pre-season I think we can finish in the top 4. We also have the Chinese F.A cup to compete but for this season it's not something I'm to focussed on if we get a run in the cup then good but I won't be disappointed if we are knocked out early.

Archived