2nd Season blues...

Hi,

I'm playing FM all patched up and I've had several games going, one with Newcastle another with Portsmouth and another with Arsenal. The problem I keep having with all my games is I do well in my first season and then everything suddenly doesn't work in the 2nd season!!!!

For example got Newcastle and Portsmouth into Champions League in my first season with both clubs finishing 3rd with Portsmouth and 4th with Newcastle, also won the League cup with Newcastle in the first season too and won the Premiership and FA cup with Arsenal.

I played my same tactics and training with all these clubs and when the second season comes round nothing seems to work anymore!!! Clear cut chances are few and far between every shot seems to be straight at the keeper. I'm creating chances but it always seem like a struggle to get goals! I know it's not just a dip in form because this has happened with every team I manage and I usually get ****ed off after about 20 games into the second season. It's like AI ups it's game in the second season once you've had some success in the first?

Has anyone else encountered this? No sure if anyone has bought this up in a thread before. It just seems unfair that you build a team around your tactics and then suddenly the AI ups the ability of all the opposition teams!

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated because it's really doing my head in!!!

Cheers

um just change ya tactics around a little bit so you have 4 at the bak 2 dm and 1 on the right and 1 on the left and 1 am and 2 strikers and set them to the positions and heres a tip 4 ya go and but andrey arshavin

I do tweak my tactics occasionally but I already have a set 4 tactics I generally use. A starting home tactic, away, attack and time wasting. These tactics without too much tweaking have stood me good stead since FM07!

Never signed Arshavin before always tried out other Att Mids, in my squad at the moment for my Att Mid I have van der Vaart, Kroos, Mata or sometimes Fabregas

Archived