Idea's For Unlockable

1 ) To make it so all players will sign for you. Meaning that as long as you can afford the transfer fee (if their is one) and the wages the player will sign for you.

It would be great for people who play as Championship teams or lower Premier teams to be able to sign big names.

1 ) To make it so all players will sign for you. Meaning that as long as you can afford the transfer fee (if their is one) and the wages the player will sign for you.

It would be great for people who play as Championship teams or lower Premier teams to be able to sign big names.

With the Sugar Daddy cheat and playing as York, in my first season I signed Victor Valdes from Barcelona and other big names like Mascherano. In my 3rd season I signed Torres on a free. I think at the moment the transfer system is a little too easy and it does not appear that repuatation is taken into account as well as it is on the PC version. Although it does appear to be easier as a small club to sign big names because as Barcelona I had to spend £60 million to get Gerrard even though he was only worth £20 at the time.

Archived