Regens

Hey guys,

I'm a long-term football manager gamer and by that I mean I normally like to have 1 save game last me until the new FM comes. I have so far been quite hesitant to buy 09 due to, in my opinion, a broken demo (in regards to the injury problem). I also have tonnes of work to do etc. but have promised myself to buy 09 as a reward for my hard work this week.

What I would like to ask is if any of you (if any are far enough in) have seen any notciable changes in regens and notably their development. I remember in 08, by around 2025, the players dominating the world stage were, stats (particularly physical) wise, nothing short of average. I would very much appreciate any feedback (stories, pics and such) as it will probably take me a while to get to a stage of developing regens again plus i'm procrastinating.

hi, i got a 16 year old at the start of season 2 who was currently rated as a good league 1 player with a potential to be a leading premier division striker.

i am at stockport and on 08 i never had a player who could play above league 2 so i would say it looks promising

hi, i got a 16 year old at the start of season 2 who was currently rated as a good league 1 player with a potential to be a leading premier division striker.

i am at stockport and on 08 i never had a player who could play above league 2 so i would say it looks promising

That sounds very promising. I'll be playing as Peterborough so could certainly do with some promising youth like that. It seems as though there is a bright future for long termers such as myself.

Archived