why fm2009 wont work

i appologise in advance if the answer is simple but ive bought fm 2009 and it wont work. i installed the game but when i try to launch the game i get an error message saying graphics failed to load. this is my pc spec ..............System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/18/2008, 16:51:07

Machine name: YOUR-T0TJ4B0EDG

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Time Computers

System Model: AWRDACPI

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 2800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.1GHz

Memory: 1152MB RAM

Page File: 503MB used, 1104MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

im not clued up on this stuff at all so any advice will be gratefully recieved

i appologise in advance if the answer is simple but ive bought fm 2009 and it wont work. i installed the game but when i try to launch the game i get an error message saying graphics failed to load. this is my pc spec ..............System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/18/2008, 16:51:07

Machine name: YOUR-T0TJ4B0EDG

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Time Computers

System Model: AWRDACPI

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 2800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.1GHz

Memory: 1152MB RAM

Page File: 503MB used, 1104MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

im not clued up on this stuff at all so any advice will be gratefully recieved

oh i have this also.......Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU

can sum1 help plz,

i installed fm09 via steam and got past the activation code but when i went to launch the game it wanted the same code again and when i entered it it said it couldnt connect to the internet. after this i uninstalled steam so that i could re install the game not using steam but it doesnt give me the option to install anymore when the disk is in. i took the game back to shop and got another one but same problem. i thought it could be that fm 09 was already installed but it is not in my programs and never has, just had steam and it is gone now. does any1 know what i can do

can sum1 help plz,

i installed fm09 via steam and got past the activation code but when i went to launch the game it wanted the same code again and when i entered it it said it couldnt connect to the internet. after this i uninstalled steam so that i could re install the game not using steam but it doesnt give me the option to install anymore when the disk is in. i took the game back to shop and got another one but same problem. i thought it could be that fm 09 was already installed but it is not in my programs and never has, just had steam and it is gone now. does any1 know what i can do

Look in here

Archived