License question FM2009

Am I right in assuming that I can install FM2009 on 5 different computers? I currently have it installed on my laptop (not via steam). If I am allowed to install it on another computer (my sons) will I have to install it via steam as I assume if you do not (like I have done on my computer) then the disc needs to be in the computer to play.

Many thanks

Bill

also if you ever need to format a computer make sure you deactivate the game or you will lose one license.

Thanks for your reply.

I have had 3 attempts at installing it before it worked. When I uninstalled it I ticked the yes box to deactivate licence. Does this mean I now have 4 left? Also can I install and activate it on my sons computer for him to play & can it be done without him having to use the disc?

Thanks for your replies

Thanks for your reply.

I have had 3 attempts at installing it before it worked. When I uninstalled it I ticked the yes box to deactivate licence. Does this mean I now have 4 left? Also can I install and activate it on my sons computer for him to play & can it be done without him having to use the disc?

Thanks for your replies

As long as you are deactivating the keys you can still use them.

your son won't need the disk after install and activation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived