Put FM2009 On My Notebook

Hi, I just purchased FM2009 threw steam,

how would i put it on my notebook to be able to play with the patch installed as well?

i have read threw a few other threads & my understanding is

i copy the game files over to the notebook & then i go to regedit & copy over the steam key but im not sure where to put it on my notebook??

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry to be naive but when you say note book do you mean a laptop with no cd drive? or maybe a mac? I would have thought you just download it again, but on your notebook. Does it have net connection?

I would also like to know if its possible to download a version of fm even though you bought a physical copy? I own a Asus 3e and it ran the demo perfectly, I bought the cd version of FM and would love to know how to get a copy onto the cd-drive-less asus

2)

copy and paste the football manager 2009 directory from your desktop pc (the directory should be in c:\programs files\steam\steammaps\common\) on your laptop. You could put the directory everywhere you want. then you have to take note from regedit of fm cdkey (see a previous post). launch fm2009 on your laptop and a cdkey registration form will appear. inesert the key and the game will start.

Hi, I just purchased FM2009 through steam,

How would I put it on my notebook to be able to play with the patch installed as well?

I have read threw a few other threads & my understanding is;

I copy the game files over to the notebook & then I go to regedit & copy over the steam key but I'm not sure where to put it on my notebook??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Do you appreciate that help? ;)

Only kidding, hope you don't take offence. (Although I do find it amusing that you can spell appreciated but not through...)

As for your actual question - I have no idea. Sorry :)

Sorry to be naive but when you say note book do you mean a laptop with no cd drive? or maybe a mac? I would have thought you just download it again, but on your notebook. Does it have net connection?

I would also like to know if its possible to download a version of fm even though you bought a physical copy? I own a Asus 3e and it ran the demo perfectly, I bought the cd version of FM and would love to know how to get a copy onto the cd-drive-less asus

2)

Notebook = laptop. The two are synonymous in today's bizarre techy talk ;)

Archived