FMH 2008 Suggestion

This is so my suggestion has more chance of being noticed because i think it would get lost and overlooked amongst all the other suggestions in the rightfful suggestions post.

Make the buying and selling of players more realistic, wvery player has his price.

And make Aston Villa a Rich team, They do have Randy lener the Billionair, yet they start the season with 3.8 million budget.

Thanks

This is so my suggestion has more chance of being noticed because i think it would get lost and overlooked amongst all the other suggestions in the rightfful suggestions post.

Make the buying and selling of players more realistic, wvery player has his price.

And make Aston Villa a Rich team, They do have Randy lener the Billionair, yet they start the season with 3.8 million budget.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kane:

did u actually read what i said? i clearly states that i knew this and created this topic purely because the suggestion is now easily singles out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u cud of posten that in the other thread.

Archived