Keep getting error when trying to execute

Whenever i try to execute the game (double clicking on either the shortcut or in the install directory) i get a message saying fm.exe has encountered a problem..... send error report

i know that my current graphics card won't run it using the 3D Match Engine but i don't want to use the 3d Match Engine so what can i do about it my PC can run it without 3D i have a 2.4 GHz Processor and 1GB of RAM with a 64MB GeForce 3 Ti200 graphics card so why wont it start?

Whenever i try to execute the game (double clicking on either the shortcut or in the install directory) i get a message saying fm.exe has encountered a problem..... send error report

i know that my current graphics card won't run it using the 3D Match Engine but i don't want to use the 3d Match Engine so what can i do about it my PC can run it without 3D i have a 2.4 GHz Processor and 1GB of RAM with a 64MB GeForce 3 Ti200 graphics card so why wont it start?

Make sure your direct x files are up to date. try reinstalling it and updating the direct x files.

Archived