Manager/Staff Compensation

Is it just me or has anyone ever seen more than £1,000,000 paid out in compensation for a member of staff?

I've poached some of the best coaches in Europe and never paid more than £1million for them, even when I should have, for example I poached a coach from Barcelona who was on £20,000 per week over 3 years, which should equal about £3,000,000 in compensation, but I only payed £1million, why is this? Plus, do we get compensation if we're fired from our club? I was on £40,000 a week with one year left on my contract when Spurs fired me, but I dont remember recieving my £2,000,000?? (I bet Ramos gets his:))

Would be a little cool feature if compensation was agreed if you get the sack.

Okay you can't actually do anything with the money but still be nice, (for eg you request a 1m pay to leave)

But this actually leads to managers moving clubs anyway, for example i think its too easy to move clubs as a manager within the game. If one is under cotract at 'Blackburn' but 'Liverpool' want me, a compensation package should be agreed between the clubs before i should have the ability to talk to them.

I also think that clubs turn their attentions to other managers if a compensation offer is rejected.

Another thing is that you should be aware by the approach from another club to your club regarding your management and you could take a gamble by resigning from your current job in a signal of intent to the team that wants you.

Just a few ideas :)

But this actually leads to managers moving clubs anyway, for example i think its too easy to move clubs as a manager within the game. If one is under cotract at 'Blackburn' but 'Liverpool' want me, a compensation package should be agreed between the clubs before i should have the ability to talk to them.

When you are at a club and have a job offer from another club look at the Transfer Centre. The compensation (or transfer fee) for yourself will be there.

Archived