Local derbies and other suggestions

I've seen a thread that was closed in 2006 so i was wondering if there was an update on derbies - Marc said that FMH is aware of what's a local derby but there's no output of these matches to the user. Seems a shame and i hope it's changed in the next release.

Now for a couple of other suggestions (i've looked for a main suggestions thread but it must be way down the forum list - could a regular bump it up?)

When sorting the squad i wish the highlighted column wouldn't jump to the next column. If i want to search by Morale (Ascending) then it's click Mor, <-, and click again. Small niggle but I preferred it the old way.

Would love to see a default page being used in the match engine. I view player ratings as my main and it would be nice to see the match engine return the last used screen in the previous match.

Just a couple of pence..

I've seen a thread that was closed in 2006 so i was wondering if there was an update on derbies - Marc said that FMH is aware of what's a local derby but there's no output of these matches to the user. Seems a shame and i hope it's changed in the next release.

Now for a couple of other suggestions (i've looked for a main suggestions thread but it must be way down the forum list - could a regular bump it up?)

When sorting the squad i wish the highlighted column wouldn't jump to the next column. If i want to search by Morale (Ascending) then it's click Mor, <-, and click again. Small niggle but I preferred it the old way.

Would love to see a default page being used in the match engine. I view player ratings as my main and it would be nice to see the match engine return the last used screen in the previous match.

Just a couple of pence..

That would be a good idea

:)

Archived