Feedback on Screenshots

LJS

Board Confidence: Looks good, more detailed options. I like the percentage calculations. I see the "Other" tab in the confidence section on the right hand side - Wonder what that's about...

Trial Days: The way I'm imagining this is performing a function akin to the MLS draft - Your scouts tell you who looks good so you can keep an eye out for them, like in the MLS draft but without all the silly first pick, second pick nonsense. Good idea though. Gives you much more control over you have in your U19's, which I like. Just having these wee dodgers appear every year and 85% will never pay for my first team can be annoying.

Transfer rumours: Nice to have them all collected in one place in a neat order, as opposed to being bombarded with them, though I usually just reply "These reports are absolute rubbish - I have never even heard of Cristiano Ronaldo!"

Press Conference (Male): I love the variety of options! "Storm Out" - fantastic. Much better than constantly clicking the "X should not be underestimated blah blah blah" one. Like the detail of the journalist, media, relationship, personality etc. I'm looking forward to this feature of the game. Media plays a huge part in modern football and after a few seasons in the current games, it just gets hideously repetitive.

Press Conference News Item: ah, repercussions for your actions in the media (Take note WGS). Nice touch as well, being able to add your own text. I'll probably use swear words until I get bored and realise I'm being thoroughly immature.

Preferred Moves: I like this feature but am more interested by the denotation of "Internal" next to this option and the two signing ones above. I presume that being able to praise or slate your players will still be in this section and I'm hoping that there will be an option for both "Internal" and "External" as this was a big grumble of mine from FM08 - that I could only slag my players publicly, which I thought was unprofessional and often detrimental. I hope this means I get to take them aside and have a quiet word, as well as go bleating to the press. Excellent.

Press Conference (Female): Ah, I see that not only can you pick your own gender and it's referred to properly, but it's also a topic of news conferences. Interesting. I'm sure this will have a few guys playing as a girl for a laugh to see the extra news items you get.

"Robbie Keane says that when you were celebrating winning the FA Cup, you removed your bra under your shirt, swung it around your head before pinging it to land on Fernando Torres face - Any Comment?"

A: "I have never heard such rubbish"

B: "Is it cause I is a wo-man?"

C: "I refuse to comment on backroom procedure?"

D: "Of course! That's how we celebrate!"

E: "He's lying - it was Robbie Keane's bra, in fact."

F: "Yes. And Fernando liked it."

AHEM

Match Day: 3D engine looks no bad at all, even in it's 50% finished state. Much better than CM 08's (It was a friends copy - honestly!) stupid big cone figures. Looks quite swish.

God, I can't wait to play this game...

Archived