Tactic Needed Please

Hi all,

I have the following squad going into my third season with Arsenal:-

GK

Agliardi

Hugo Lores (think thats how you spell it)

Def

Breno - DC

Toure - DC

Richards - DC/DM

Djourou - DC

Sagna - D/WB R

Rafhina - D/WB R

Clichy - D/WB L

Traore - D/WB L

Mid

Palombo DC/DM

Obi Mikel - MC

Fabregas - MC

Barazite - AMC

Llulinha - AMC

Wingers/Attacking Mids/Fowards

Nihat - AMR/FC

Saivent - AML/R / FC

Alex Texiera - AML/R/C / FC

Robinho - AML/FC

Vela - AML/C FC

Aguero - AMC/FC

Strikers

Adebayor - ST

Eduardo - ST

This is a fierce network game between me and my mate!!!

After a decent 1st season using my tactic (5-2-3) I won the European Cup and the FA Cup and finished 3rd in the league 2 points behind Chelsea (AI) and 1 point behind Man U (Friend of mine).

The 2nd season I recruited strongly (Robhino, Richards, Mikel) and was determined to wipe the smile of my mates face. All was going well three quarters into the season. I was sitting in 1st 3 points in front of my mate. Over the next quarter of the season I just imploded. It started when I lost to Man U at Old Trafford 6-5 (I was leading 4-2 with 15 mins to go and he went All Out Attack). I then lost my next two games and before I knew it I was 6 points behind. After a couple of draws and a defeat I ended the season in 2nd place having lost 3 and drawn 4. I lost the European Cup final to Man U (3-1) and ended the season with just the League Cup/Super Cup/World Club Championship to show for my considerable investment. I somehow avoided the sack and was awarded a new contract.

I am now in pre-season and my form seems to have picked up from the end of last season, where I am struggling to finish mediocre teams off or even break through their defence. Great players are not performing at all. I have tried critising form, different team talks etc but nothing seems to be working.

I would appreciate if anybody has or can suggest a truly great tactic for my current squad. I have £108 mill to spend so If a certain position needs better quality, it should not be a problem.

Also, if anybody can suggest how you stop All Out Attacks from destroying you when its done by another human player against you. During our many matches me and my friend have always done it. Whoever is losing with around 20 mins to go will go All Out Attack and I would estimate 8 times out of 10 manage the losing team manges to force a draw or win.

Sorry for the long post. All help is much appreciated.

Archived