Will this be fixed in FM13?

My team have had a slow start to the league due to having to get up to match fitness and playing two games per week during European qualifying. Because of this we lost and drew a couple of our early games. We have now won 6 of our last 7 and the game that we didn't win was a draw in Europe that saw us through. As is common on the game I just had a player come to me to express his concerns over our slow start to the start by claiming we are underachieving.

edwardbrzezickinewsinbo.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I find this completely unrealistic because IRL most players wouldn't care about this after only eight league games of a thirty four game season. We are only six points off of the lead and have ages to turn it around. Last season we won the league by double digit points at a canter because I took over the club without them being in Europe so we didn't need to play extra games. Here's the table for this season:

romanianfirstleagueover.png

As you can see here our recent form has been excellent, especially in Europe and has clearly been turned around.

fcsteauabucharestfixtur.png

As you can see here the timing of the complaint is ridiculous. We have turned our form around and are now playing well. This seems to happen every season when any team I manage has a slow start. Players keep complaining when anyone who looks at the stats can clearly see that no problem really exists. I could understand if this was still the case after Easter, but we are still in September and the season has barely started.

Will SI be doing anything to remove the overzealous complaining from FM13? It's really annoying and can damage morale when it wouldn't be an issue in real life.

This is getting more annoying now. Since I last posted we have won two more games from two played. And now this comes up. The media/interview function on this game is ridiculous. Labeling the club as "underperforming Steau" and interviews asking about our underachieving when October is only 3 days old.

edwardbrzezickinewsinbo.png

Archived