GAA Patch (Gaelic)

PCurran

I was just wondering would anyone like to try and make a Gaelic league patch as i do not know how to make leagues and change how to get into europe etc. etc.

i would be happy to get all names and anythingelse needed

Yeah that would be class,

I remember trying one last year in Korea and then making U21 and minor championships in other countries,

we should try to get any Irish on this site to submit the names of players from their counties and manager so one person could set up a league and upload it...

Well i now have worked out how to make a patch now so i will be able to make it but i need help with some counties. All i am looking to make for now is the seniors with say:

the league= National League 3 leagues/divisons

Cup=All Ireland (Fa Cup Idea)

other cup=Tommy Murphy (Fa trophey only leagues 2 and 3 get in

1 more= just a random all star cup or something for top 16 teams

i am also thinking of puttin the london and new york team in.

well i am not quite sure yet but i need there to be 34 teams between 3 leagues and 2 or 3 cups in the nation so if anyone nows any good countrys with this please tell me but i now just gettin together the names and squads

It would be a good idea to find a country with a premier league split up into different regions (such as North, South, East, West) and use them as provincial championships and the top few teams in each group go through to the All-Ireland series,

you'll also have to set up the home stadiums of all the counties, the kits (home + away) and their nicknames,

Yeah i no but i was going to just put a league like the national league and the a cup (all-ireland) but i dnt no how to make it so a club if they get knocked out they go to a different cup like from all ireland first stage if knocked out you go to tommy murphy

Well i will get started over the week and make 7 or 8 teams propably the ulster teams e.g

Tyrone

Armagh

Donegal

Derry

Antrim

Fermanagh

Down

Monaghen

and then i will get youre Offlay squad and make that or ican send you the patch for you to put offaly into it

Well what i am going to do is set their attributes but name wise and other personal stuff i will just rrename the club and the colours and all their players but i will make their attributes better but hu do u think should be in what division or will i just go by were they are inthe national league now

Originally posted by Randy Lerner:

It would be a good idea to find a country with a premier league split up into different regions (such as North, South, East, West) and use them as provincial championships and the top few teams in each group go through to the All-Ireland series,

you'll also have to set up the home stadiums of all the counties, the kits (home + away) and their nicknames,

If you use the Scandinavian countries foir your 4 regions, the top teams will compete in the Royal League for a Complete winner. This is the only way I think you could do this. Hope it helps

Just a wee update for you. It seems the Roysl League has been cancelled. But it is still available in an unpatched FM2008 (or so i have read). But, it is definetly not on 8.0.2.

Looks like you are gonna have to use an unpatched FM2008 for your database. Which is what I am gonna have to do.

Regards

Archived