Sugar Daddy Bug...

Well, I unlocked sugar daddy on my chelsea file, and i made a new leeds file. I didnt see the fact that the chairman had invested in the club...

Long story cut short, you can have almost infinite money if you get me... With leeds I get 24.5M from sugar daddy. I spend it, then disable sugar daddy, then enable it, and then the chairman asks if he should let the foreign dude invest, and then you accept and you get 24.5M again!

SO if you didnt read all of that if you disable then enable sugar daddy you can maintain the money invested by the foreign millionare.

Well, I unlocked sugar daddy on my chelsea file, and i made a new leeds file. I didnt see the fact that the chairman had invested in the club...

Long story cut short, you can have almost infinite money if you get me... With leeds I get 24.5M from sugar daddy. I spend it, then disable sugar daddy, then enable it, and then the chairman asks if he should let the foreign dude invest, and then you accept and you get 24.5M again!

SO if you didnt read all of that if you disable then enable sugar daddy you can maintain the money invested by the foreign millionare.

Archived