Club records (history) missing

Hey all.

I've come across unusual problem. Something tells me it might be a bug. I'm in my 5th season and today "stranger things have happened". When you go to your club history page you can check out the sequences, top league goal scorers etc, and when i checked it today the were no info on the previous seasons. There use to be, but it's gone. Wonder if anyone ever had something like this. And, maybe, there is a way to get that history back?

• 3 months later...

I know this thread is from a while back, but this has just happened on my game too. Any ideas what has caused it? Its strange, the competition records are fine, and still show everything, but each individual club does not have any records that go beyond my current season. Also, the 'league history' part on the club overview screen (where it shows positions throughout the season) has vanished for every single club.

• 3 years later...

This has happened to me as well. I've had a search for the issue and I can't find any information on this, apart from this thread. This is a brand new game I've been using to test editor changes. It's the same for all clubs: none have any kind of history records. Here's a screenshot to compare the in-game with the editor data for the same club.

Np8YOiD.jpg

Archived