Hiring Staff for Under-NN national squads (FM 2012)

Hi,

I'm taking on the post of Britain's Under-23 squad and I'm uncertain as to whether I'm in charge of hiring the required staff for the upcoming Olympics. My tactics are quite unfamiliar and I'd like to change that, but when I go to sign staff, it seems like I'm negotiating a contract for my club squad (Man Utd).

Any input would be appreciated as I feel if I offer a contract, I'll have someone joining my club staff instead of my national team.

Thanks!

Digi

*bump*

To further add, I noticed when I went to view my 'Britain Under-23' menu, then Staff, there's already a set of Staff that the English FA uses for all squads (Senior, Under-23, Under-21, Under-19, etc...). Can anyone confirm that you just leech off the FA's national staff when you take on a Manager post on any of their squads?

The reason I'm asking this is because if any of you played Eastside Hockey Manager (also developed by Sega/SIGames), when you took on a national Managerial post, you had to hire a Coach, Assistant Coaches, and Physios if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks,

Digi

Archived