International Scout Reports

Is there a way to view your international assman's reports of national team prospects instead of your club assman and club scout's reports? On the National Pool page I can't seem to figure out how to view the reports by the international coaching staff instead of my club's.

I was just figuring this out yesterday as well. You have to select the 'scout's recommendation' panel to get what you're after. I'm not sure if this panel is available on any of the default info screens, but it is definately available if you customise one. What I did for my save was customise the 'international selection info' by adding said panel along with 'match fitness description' and 'time out' which in my opinion are very useful for NT squad selection.

I was just figuring this out yesterday as well. You have to select the 'scout's recommendation' panel to get what you're after. I'm not sure if this panel is available on any of the default info screens, but it is definately available if you customise one. What I did for my save was customise the 'international selection info' by adding said panel along with 'match fitness description' and 'time out' which in my opinion are very useful for NT squad selection.

When I've tried that, it's given me the recommendation of my club scout, not the scouting opinion of any of my international coaches.

Just double-checked with my save. It may say 'scout recommendation' but I am certain it reflects the national team staff's report and not your club scout as it coincides with the NT report available on the player profile screen (bottom left corner) but not my club scout report. Also, 'scout recommendation' generates a rating for all players in my pool, regardless of whether a club scout report is available.

So I'm pretty sure this is the right option.

Archived