I started out with Leeds United. I won the Championship in my first season Kevin Nicholls scoring 42 goals in 44 games. I then got a few past-timers on a bosman and used Jambo Daves Tactic. I finished fourth in the prem 3 times in a row, in the third season i won the champs league and the league cup. I then finished second and then first 3 times in a row winning various cups along the way. I then applied for the France job and was succesfull, i then left Leeds United. I worked out for Leeds United their average value in my best starting eleven, It worked out as £23.56million. I then with France went on a 11 game winning streak until the world cup. I lost against Sweden in the group stage, but i still won the world cup. After winning the world cup, which is why i quit leeds to concentrate on winning it, decided i wanted to really test my ability, so i joined st.albans whilst managing france. st. albans were 21st in the league with 28 games left. I finished first in the league. I'm now about to venture into league two with st.albans and my france team are practically invincable again. After my life story icon_razz.gif Here are my stats

Games Played - 693

Games Won - 485 - 70.0%

Games Drawn - 110 - 15.9%

Games Lost - 98 - 14.1 %

Goals Scored - 1440 - 2.08 p/m

Goals Conceded 528 - 0.76 p/m

League Titles - 5

Cup Titles - 13

Players Bought - 80 - £635M (yeah i know A LOT!)

Players Sold - 7 - £5.75M (No1s Ever Interested)

Manager Jobs - 3

Manager Points - 5854

So Rate Me Please (Y)

I started out with Leeds United. I won the Championship in my first season Kevin Nicholls scoring 42 goals in 44 games. I then got a few past-timers on a bosman and used Jambo Daves Tactic. I finished fourth in the prem 3 times in a row, in the third season i won the champs league and the league cup. I then finished second and then first 3 times in a row winning various cups along the way. I then applied for the France job and was succesfull, i then left Leeds United. I worked out for Leeds United their average value in my best starting eleven, It worked out as £23.56million. I then with France went on a 11 game winning streak until the world cup. I lost against Sweden in the group stage, but i still won the world cup. After winning the world cup, which is why i quit leeds to concentrate on winning it, decided i wanted to really test my ability, so i joined st.albans whilst managing france. st. albans were 21st in the league with 28 games left. I finished first in the league. I'm now about to venture into league two with st.albans and my france team are practically invincable again. After my life story icon_razz.gif Here are my stats

Games Played - 693

Games Won - 485 - 70.0%

Games Drawn - 110 - 15.9%

Games Lost - 98 - 14.1 %

Goals Scored - 1440 - 2.08 p/m

Goals Conceded 528 - 0.76 p/m

League Titles - 5

Cup Titles - 13

Players Bought - 80 - £635M (yeah i know A LOT!)

Players Sold - 7 - £5.75M (No1s Ever Interested)

Manager Jobs - 3

Manager Points - 5854

So Rate Me Please (Y)

Archived