Quick question regarding... I'm not sure what it's called >.<

Hi I've a question about how to change the setting for... uh... I don't know what it's called but when you continue the game there's a window box with matches played at it's left side and a competition stats (goals/assists/what have you) at its right side. I'm playing 13 leagues but the windows only show for only league so far. How do I change the right side windows so it would rotate stats with the other leagues too? thanks

I didn't mean the country setup Dune (and I know my post is confusing to say the least :p)

When you continue from day to day there's a processing box windows, and in that windows there's a certain league statistics (in my case PSL) like their goals from IFK or ground sellouts, the statistics rotate but only from that league only. I THINK in the past the statistics rotate from league to league, I'm not sure if there's anything I can do that make it do that, because I want to see how the other leagues doing also while waiting for my comp to process the day's other games

thanks for the reply though

Archived