Career and Job Offer Problems

Ok so I loaded a number of custom leagues (New Zealand, Costa Rica, Nigeria et al) and loaded up 38 divisions from 30 countries to have a career.

Well started extremely well from sunday league experience and unemployed (won all trophies at Auckland, then a year at Southampton winning League 1, then 2yrs at Saprissa winning league, cup and a minor continental cup; then 1 1/2 yrs at Heartlands winning league & cup) with spells but no trophies as Hungary and (currently) Cameroon manager

So great success and loading up (not editing) with FMRTE I have reputation of 7253 (HOME) / 9150 (CURRENT) / 6459 (WORLD)

but I'm not even being offered jobs (in fact i have "no chance" or being "laughed off" at teams like Alcorcon (spanish 2nd div); above League 1 in UK; Division 2 in Germany, Italy, Brazil & France - not good teams, the best offers is a relegated Wycombe or Plymouth both to be in League Two...even Saprissa who really wanted me two years ago laugh at me...prefering regional former-players instead of me

So I read 11.3 should fix certain issues with manager rep and jobs? but is there anything im doing wrong? should i win more trophies at non custom leagues (even if that means trying to win league two with plymouth)? and should i wait for 11.3 to be released so my career doesnt get messed up by the manager rep issues?

Many thanks everyone

Mich

Archived