Player Unhappiness

I know this is a problem is real life so im not moaning im just wondering what you guys world do.

Basically i signed de gea he is amazing goalkeeper keeping clean sheets and in running for player of year. But throughout the season 4/5 players have said they dont get along with him. I dont want to sell him as i bought ruffier in first season he handed in transfer request after 6 months so i dont want to keep selling players ive signed. But surely if 4/5 players dont like him i might have to get rid what woudl you guys do.

Another problem Nani. He wanted to leave in summer, he wanted a new challenege i said no and rejected his request hes having an unbelievable season 20 league goals, but anderson, fabio, mvilla have all come out saying they dont like how im treating him this is now in may hes had a great season signed a new contract but these players are still moaning why? And now Mvilla handed in transfer request along with ashley young. I signed mvilla in summer and young has been here year and half why does everyone i sign hand in transfer request. There both playing doing well but i dont want to sign player for like 15 million for just a year are you guys having same problem

they just said they dont get along with them and its affecting there game and they keep going to the press about it and i just keep rubbishing the rumours maybe i should say there is a problem and see what happens = s. We won league comfortable so maybe its not affecting them that much but who knows probs gonna have to sell him

Archived