Really annoying possible glitches....

I am playing as St Johnstone, in my 7th season and have won everything including the champions league.

First point is that despite having won the champions league the champiopns of scotland still have to play in the 3rd qualifying round and even as champions I didn't go straight into the group stages.

Second point is the Euro Cup, how annoying is it having games on a thursday and then still having to play games on a saturday with half your team at about 80% fitness, I was unlucky and 2 seasons after winning the champions league got knocked out by dortmund in the qualifyers and parachuted into the euro cup and have lost several key league matches because of the fitness issues after thursday night games....

Anyone else had either of these problems? Is it only on the scottish league the problem exists?

Cheers

I am playing as St Johnstone, in my 7th season and have won everything including the champions league.

First point is that despite having won the champions league the champiopns of scotland still have to play in the 3rd qualifying round and even as champions I didn't go straight into the group stages.

Second point is the Euro Cup, how annoying is it having games on a thursday and then still having to play games on a saturday with half your team at about 80% fitness, I was unlucky and 2 seasons after winning the champions league got knocked out by dortmund in the qualifyers and parachuted into the euro cup and have lost several key league matches because of the fitness issues after thursday night games....

Anyone else had either of these problems? Is it only on the scottish league the problem exists?

Cheers

Archived