Next opposition's tactics - fix please?

It's beginning to really irritate me that when you go to your tactics menu and check out the next opposition, you get a crock of poo.

The formation is always right, which is obviously very useful, but the personnel are nearly always waaaay off.

You think you're going to face two slow strikers, with nary a goal between them, and then on gameday you discover that actually the opposition have two lightning frontmen who have been scoring for fun all season.... I guess the scouts figure that these two prolific hitmen will mysteriously be dropped in favour of a converted centre-back and a spotty 18-year-old.

I spend a lot more time over each match than many people on here, but I could do without having to completely ignore my opponents predicted line-up and check out the better players they actually have in their squad, match after match...

It's beginning to really irritate me that when you go to your tactics menu and check out the next opposition, you get a crock of poo.

The formation is always right, which is obviously very useful, but the personnel are nearly always waaaay off.

You think you're going to face two slow strikers, with nary a goal between them, and then on gameday you discover that actually the opposition have two lightning frontmen who have been scoring for fun all season.... I guess the scouts figure that these two prolific hitmen will mysteriously be dropped in favour of a converted centre-back and a spotty 18-year-old.

I spend a lot more time over each match than many people on here, but I could do without having to completely ignore my opponents predicted line-up and check out the better players they actually have in their squad, match after match...

Archived