Gaining a manager reputation?

Just like to say firstly that I'm playing 2010 and 2011 will hopefully be whipped out Christmas day :D

Anyway, personally I like to play the career of me becoming a real manager. Eg I've played Sunday league and no more so therefore reputation is Sunday league. In my career so far I firstly managed Qviding then got sacked the second season for a 7 game unwinnable streak. Then afterwards I was appointed Alfreton manager who had an insecure finance and were one spot from relegation despite a media prediction of 4th. I almost won a play off spot but not quite. Next season they went into admin and docked ten points so I resigned shortly after. Whilst there I noticed my manager description was under fire boss. Next I got the forest green job who are bottom of the blue square prem with three points from 11 games. They also have an insecure finance. So basically the question is have become a boss who is more likely to get jobs at relegation fighting bankrupt teams now due to my previous record or is this a coincidence do you think?

Sorry for waffling on, I thought that info was key.

Adam.

Oh ok as when I was at Qviding I had regional and then unproven as I was sacked. That's a bit of a relief as I didn't particularly want to be at crappy teams all the time. But with forest green when the manager was sacked the media comment part came to say whether I was interested or not which most likely meant I was a favourite?

Archived