Bids For Players

I don't know about anyone else but i rarely get bids for my players except when they are transfer listed. The only bid was a £3.4 million bid for Gabriel Heinze valued at over £6Million. Anyone else experienced droughts for player bids.

Also, if i was to save my transfer budget for the season would i get more for the follwing season?

Eg. MUFC - First season get £17.5million budget. At the end of season i have spent £5 million and remain with £12mill. In the following season would the board take into perspective the fact i havn't blown my finances?

Marc...

I don't know about anyone else but i rarely get bids for my players except when they are transfer listed. The only bid was a £3.4 million bid for Gabriel Heinze valued at over £6Million. Anyone else experienced droughts for player bids.

Also, if i was to save my transfer budget for the season would i get more for the follwing season?

Eg. MUFC - First season get £17.5million budget. At the end of season i have spent £5 million and remain with £12mill. In the following season would the board take into perspective the fact i havn't blown my finances?

Marc...

Archived