Question on Board Interaction

Just wondering how often can I ask the board to sign players for me, because I have just recently made a save on my own and with a friend, on my own asked the board to sign Javier Pastore and Paulo Henrique and they signed both. Now recently I have made another save with a friend he is hosting (I am Man City on both saves). On the save on my own, I spent alot more money than I have on here and I was able to ask the board to sign Pastore and Paulo Henrique with board interactions, because I was low on mone. Anyway on this new save I have created with a friend I signed Toni Kroos and Adil Rami totaling up 27.5m. I started with a transfer budget of 75m and after signing those 2 player it went to 0, I ask for more and they agree to it but no funds are made available. So I asked my board to sign Thiago Silva for me, all went well he accepted but failed his medical so I thought since I can't get him and I cant spend any money because I dont have any for some reason, I thought I would ask the board to sign Chiellini for me, and now it says I have only recently used this topic?!

So the question I was wondering is why dont I have any money left after only spending a fraction of the transfer budget?

and

How long does it take for me to be able to ask the board to sign a player for me?

Thanks

Archived