It's time to say good bye

I've been playing this game since CM2 and now, after I played 2 seasons with FM2011 I decided to quit, the game has simply dissapointed me more than 2010 for many reasons. We play computer games to relax and have fun and it seems impossible to do that with FM2011. Afer watching the match for the first 15 minutes I can already tell if I'm going to score (if I have 20 shots on goal, 10 on target and their GK saves them all, or when my world class players miss some silly simple shots from 2 yards into an empty net) I already know that the UI has decided that I will not score no matter what I do, when I'm playing against world class teams there is a 90% possibility that something weird is going to happen, most common are: red card, stupid pass from my GK to their striker, etc. Transfers still suck as hell, the new option of negotiating the contracts with agents seems bugged as the fee they're asking are ridiculous and the whole process takes too much time simply. Or you bid for 40 mln Euro, they reject it just to accept a bid for 8 mln 1 week later to some other team as the player asked to be transfer listed in the meantime (happens to my Barcelona team all the time). Widgets in 3d match are still bugged. Press conferences suck as they did in Fm2010, I'm pretty surprised to be honest since almost everyone was complaining on those in 2010 and you claimed you will rework it... well if "rework it" means adding 2 new questions then yes, you did a great job. The injuries bug is the one I like most, it happened in FM2010 all the time and it happens in 2011 as well, most of the time half of my squad is either injured or suspended for yellow cards. Training system still sucks as hell, most of us just download some working schedule to be done with it. The lack of most of the logos, kits, faces makes me laugh, it's like playing some beta version.

Anyway, I just wanted to say good bye to you guys as I'm done with this game. I'm not gonna buy 2012 for sure as the games doesn't make me happy, it does the opposite actually. And please, don't start spamming, trying to analyze why those bugs happened to me and not to you as it doesn't matter, it happens to me _ALL THE TIME_ so I say it's a bug. EOT

Archived