Its just not the same

Is it just me or has this edition of the game lost the fun factor?!! I played FM10 right up to until a few weeks before FM11 came out and found it most enjoyable, even on a regular basis staying up until the early hours of the morning playing the game.

However, this years game seems to be less addictive.. I think its because I am unable to sell players as easy in order to build my own squad.. Even if I offer my players to teams at well below their value, i cannot sell them. In my Liverpool save I am stuck with the likes of Konchesky, Rodrigues, Poulsen, Jovanovic and cannot get rid of them. Torres is constantly getting injured and I tried to offload him for 30m to bring someone who wasn't as injury prone. No interest in him..

Maybe its just me and I'm getting too old to enjoy it like I used to.

agreed mate, seems stupid that we cant sell players for nothing but get offered the likes of Tevez for 10 million!!!

I couldnt get anyone to take the likes of Babel, Kuyt or Lucas off me even for frees, then i got offered tevez, ballotelli and Saurez all for less than 15 mill!!!!

Archived