My team talks at half time :(

At one of my team talks I accidently clicked on one of the titles to sort it in that way.

I tried getting it back but it's still weird and now I cant make subs at half time.

It says "Players - Custom: Custom: Custom: Custom: Custom: Copy of team talk" Just above the players and level with the ask assistant button etc.

1. How do i get it back to normal

2. Why cant i make subs

3. sorry if im being an idiot and its obvious

• 2 weeks later...
At one of my team talks I accidently clicked on one of the titles to sort it in that way.

I tried getting it back but it's still weird and now I cant make subs at half time.

It says "Players - Custom: Custom: Custom: Custom: Custom: Copy of team talk" Just above the players and level with the ask assistant button etc.

1. How do i get it back to normal

2. Why cant i make subs

3. sorry if im being an idiot and its obvious

Hi - sorry for the late post, but I found your question through google :D

I have the same problem and it was annoying as h***. It made my game really slow - and today it was so slow, that I couldn't chance a thing during team talk.

Anyway I fixed it by right-clicking the on the name-sorting-bar (in lack of better words - hopefully you get the point ;) ).

When the sorting-menu pops up you point at "views" and then select team talk - this should put everything back to normal.

I had to keep the right-clicking while choosing views - you might have to do the same

Good luck

Archived