Ideal Number of Leagues + Computer Performance Stars

Hi All

I know reading through numerous forum posts that i've searched on, i see that people are in general concensus that the computer performance star rating system is slightly "flawed" and i for one seems to use this to set up their managable leagues.

So i was wondering whether you could help me out and decide what amount of players and leagues i could run on the following spec PC:-

2.66ghz Intel Core Duo

4gb of DDR3 RAM.

I've been only setting up 20 leagues (biggest euro leagues ENG, SPA, ITA etC) and 49k players, most of which are English players, as i load all players from here so that the non-league teams become "active" in the transfer market. To be honest i feel i'm missing out on a lot of what the game has to offer as i don't have many players from other continents and with today's modern game going as it is; purchasing Mexican, Honduran, New Zealand and Homeless Mozambiquan players it seems to be the "in thing" going exotic.

I'm interested in knowing how many leagues i can get away with without going overboard and having to leave my PC on overnight just to get past the "new season" load up. I will shut up now so over to you guys. Cheers!

Archived