lack of strikers goals

on fm06 i used to play 4-3-3 and my strikers would score in with 50-60 goals a season when things went well and if used 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 i'd get at least one into the 20+'s maybe both. now on fm07 my team struggles to score. playing 4132(bluetoonger) at international level i average 3 goals per game with the main striker getting at least half of them. in the premiership with 4-3-3, 3-5-2(alonso's) or 4132

i find that my defence is solid but most goals come from the midfield with only one striker occasionally reaching 20 goals and any others struggling to reach double figures. i've tried changing to short passing, counter attack, long ball, crossing etc etc various things. what do you use to get such prolific strikers ???

thanks in advance david

on fm06 i used to play 4-3-3 and my strikers would score in with 50-60 goals a season when things went well and if used 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 i'd get at least one into the 20+'s maybe both. now on fm07 my team struggles to score. playing 4132(bluetoonger) at international level i average 3 goals per game with the main striker getting at least half of them. in the premiership with 4-3-3, 3-5-2(alonso's) or 4132

i find that my defence is solid but most goals come from the midfield with only one striker occasionally reaching 20 goals and any others struggling to reach double figures. i've tried changing to short passing, counter attack, long ball, crossing etc etc various things. what do you use to get such prolific strikers ???

thanks in advance david

Or try a 4-3-3, with the two wider CM's crossing the two wider SC's crossing and the LB and RB crossing, hard tackling, direct passing, pressing yes and everything else no. Go onto each player then coach report and see who has a flair for long shot. Set them on for long shots. RB and LB zonal marking, along with the one CM and the CB's on for Man Marking.

Archived