unable to continue game after penalty shoot out

Lozza

hi guys, just got my peterborough team to a penalty shoot out loss with Man City in the 2nd round of the Carling Cup - when the winning penalty was scored all the man city players ran towards the corner as normal, but then they all seemed to freeze - the match is over because the MOM has been awarded, and it hasnt frozen because I can still click into player profiles and access all the screens, but I cant continue - where you would click continue at the end of the game, it says "pause" - I click between pause and play but no progress

can someone help me :mad:

really strange! Just returned from holiday after one day, and it said that I lost 2-1, with a goal from Gareth Barry in the 115th minute, when I just sat and watched a 1-1 draw followed by them beating me on penalties!

I suppose the end results the same, but still - seems odd

• 3 months later...

samething happend to me...

lost the penalty shootout. After going on holiday I've won the match 3-1 in extra time. But strangely only the goals changed, i've an injured player in the 17th minute and a red card for the other team in the 80th minute and that remained the same.

I'm running FM 11.2.1 btw.

Archived