Stop getting young players?

Hi.

I'm currently in my third season with Heerenveen.

They've got a lot of young players and in one way that's good. But I don't like picking my team out of 36 players and deals falling through because I have no space. So I decided to clean up my team and sell most of the young and useless players. (Didn't go really good because I don't get a lot of bids, but thats not the real problem)

When I finally reduced my team to 27 players I was happy. But then there was this message. A new player got promoted to my first team. Next week: same thing, next week: again. So now I'm back at thirty players.

Is there some kind of way to stop them from promoting losers to my team icon_frown.gif ?

Hi.

I'm currently in my third season with Heerenveen.

They've got a lot of young players and in one way that's good. But I don't like picking my team out of 36 players and deals falling through because I have no space. So I decided to clean up my team and sell most of the young and useless players. (Didn't go really good because I don't get a lot of bids, but thats not the real problem)

When I finally reduced my team to 27 players I was happy. But then there was this message. A new player got promoted to my first team. Next week: same thing, next week: again. So now I'm back at thirty players.

Is there some kind of way to stop them from promoting losers to my team icon_frown.gif ?

Archived