I just bought FMH2007 at the weekend (it was £25 in game everywhere else ive seen it, including the net, it has been £30+) and i have to say i was pretty dissapointed, i had high hopes of it being much like the PC version (i think i held my hopes a little to high) but it is nothing like it. Im not going to moan because like i sed i only got it at the weekend so im going to give it a bit of time to see if i can adapt to it well. is anyone else dissapointed in this game?

I just bought FMH2007 at the weekend (it was £25 in game everywhere else ive seen it, including the net, it has been £30+) and i have to say i was pretty dissapointed, i had high hopes of it being much like the PC version (i think i held my hopes a little to high) but it is nothing like it. Im not going to moan because like i sed i only got it at the weekend so im going to give it a bit of time to see if i can adapt to it well. is anyone else dissapointed in this game?

I was not so much disappointed but a bit hmmm about the game when i first got it, it takes sometime to get into, play a couple of season and you'll soon see how addictive and how much work has actually gone into the game, also changing the skins is a great little touch.

Forget the pc version you can't compare the two, just wait till you have to take a trip on the train and watch your self miss the stop you were meant to get off on.

A five mile walk doesn't sound to much fun when it's raining all because of a game thanks SI.

Yeah I kinda know what you mean as well. When I first loaded the game I hated the button configuration and lots of small things grated like not being able to see competitions from other countries.

As you start playing it though you realise that it is just as addictive. The fact it is portable means that you can still interact with the missus and pretend you are interested. I have now had it for 6 weeks and have played nothing else on my PSP. As soon as you get used to the buttons it just keeps on getting better.

The ususal things kick in like the thrill in trying to buy certain players, discovering unknowns who are the next greatest thing and most of all cup final commentary that includes "he rounds the keeper, he must score (long pause) but scoops it over the bar". You honestly just can't beat it.

P.S 3 hour train journeys fly by.

i wouldnt say i was dissapointed but it I think the game could be better. simplething like makin up ur own tactics, moving players around freely, making ur own friendlies having staff, better scout reports and more transfer options available would improve the game. sayin tht im as addictedas i have ever been to football manager playi "one more game" at 4 in the morning!

Archived