Need Help!! Please Click Here!

Just recently i finally unlocked all the unlockables that are on Football Manger Handheld. But as i was deleting wanna of my saved carrers on my psp i deleted my configuration by an accident.

I really need help in getting all the unlockables back please. I have seen a topic on this forum before on how to download al lthe unlockables and upload them on to your psp but it didnt work for me.

Becuase as i uploaded the files onto my PSP and went onto the game it said corupted data. (Start new saved prefrences) yes/no. I clicked on yes but it still didnt work.

can someone please please please please HELP ME !

it would be much apreaciated

Elliott icon_wink.gif

Just recently i finally unlocked all the unlockables that are on Football Manger Handheld. But as i was deleting wanna of my saved carrers on my psp i deleted my configuration by an accident.

I really need help in getting all the unlockables back please. I have seen a topic on this forum before on how to download al lthe unlockables and upload them on to your psp but it didnt work for me.

Becuase as i uploaded the files onto my PSP and went onto the game it said corupted data. (Start new saved prefrences) yes/no. I clicked on yes but it still didnt work.

can someone please please please please HELP ME !

it would be much apreaciated

Elliott icon_wink.gif

Archived