All Brazillian Team???

As York, I released all my players and using the sugar daddy cheat i signed about 27 young south americans, no older than 21. So far after two seasons I am about to be promoted to League 1, have won the League Cup, FA Cup, Community Shield, COnference, League 2, and I am in the Final of the UEFA Cup.

Impressive. But I'm having to do it the old fashioned way. icon_frown.gif Got a few coming in on loan (cleberson, pipoca, Ricardinho and Rivaldo) plus got Conceicao in a free and Felipe for £20k. decided to start with Bristol City as I thought they might have some money - do'h!

Thanks Wycombe. I got him on a free for my 2nd season. Was worth £3m as soon as he signed! I finished 2nd in my first season and got a few out of contract players (Sîdnel, Bruno, Tales, Carlao) but lost Robertinho, Pipoca and Cleberson (loans). will wmiss Cleberon as he was player of the year for league one.

celsinho must buy got him january of 1st season AMC used 442 diamond scored 28 in half a season then 56 the season after with leeds now in champions league.

Archived