Losing like crazy near the the end of the season!!!!! Need HELP

My first season with Man City, currently 3rd with 4points clear of Spurs but lost 4games, changed tactics but still losing after 7th game. Annoyed after such a great start to my first season am going to throw it all away!!!!

Any advice would be great cheers

You could be losing for a lot of reasons, you should be more specific about your team setup.

Anyway, when i was Man City i played a 442 with tevez and adebayor up front with cassano as a backup, johnson ashley young gourcruff and barry in midfield. What happen to me was my whole team started leaking goals at the end of the season so i switched to a more defensive formation and congested the midfield. It helped my team regain its composure but i still ended up falling out of a champions league spot because liverpool, arsenal and tottenham decided they wanted to start playing winning football. If i was you id turn to a counter attacking style to help your team squeeze out points until your comfortable enough to return to an attacking style.

hope that helps!

been playing 442, went to 433 but still leaking the goals. totally right what ur saying about the kop and spurs and the usual suspects start to play near the end of the season. gonna try bolster up the midfield defo, cheers for reply mate

Archived