Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or not or has been mentioned before. Does anyone know why sometimes the home team will select its away kit on the match screen? For example im Sheff Wed and i just played Scunthorpe at home, yet it selected the yellow away kit on the match screen, all other home games up to now have been in the normal blue and white striped kit

This happened when playing with Newcastle as well, the game selected the away kit when i was playing at home against plymouth

Ta

something similar happens to me all the time. i am preston and when i'm playing at home with teams who play in white shorts they put different shorts on so then i play in all white.

eg playing cardiff home, they play in white shorts and socks, but for some reason they play in all blue and i play in white.

another eg playing middlesbrough, again the play in white shorts and socks, when i play them they're in all red and then i play in all white.

it's weird, i can sort of understand the cardiff one as we both wear blue, but the middlesbrough one i can understand.

just one of those things i guess

Archived