Football Manager 2010 quit unexpectedly!?

Hey i've had football manager 2010 installed on my mac for about 6 months but recently installed it. I decided to reinstall it the other day and the installation works fine. BUT when i go to open it i keep getting an error message telling me 'football manager 2010 quit unexpectedly' with a prompt to report to apple/reopen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times but it still doesn't work! any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Hey i've had football manager 2010 installed on my mac for about 6 months but recently installed it. I decided to reinstall it the other day and the installation works fine. BUT when i go to open it i keep getting an error message telling me 'football manager 2010 quit unexpectedly' with a prompt to report to apple/reopen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times but it still doesn't work! any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Can't help you I am afraid but I have had exactly the same problem. No problems since I have had the game installed at Xmas 2009, then this morning cannot open it. Keep getting the following message.

Football Manager 2010 v10.2.0f93504 quit unexpectedly

If anyone can help eother us please do.

Thanks for your info. The problem is I am hoping to avoid having to re-install as I want to keep my present games going - if I re-install then use the patch I assume that I will lose the previously saved game?

Obviously I might have to do that but hoping that there is another solution....

Archived