Game Set-Up Suggestion?

I got patch 10.3 downloaded and working. This is my first year playing the game, and I am still figuring everything out. I want to start a career with ManCity. How many leagues should I load? I am on a Mac that has 4 1/2 performance rating. I wanted to get as many players as possible. Also, any suggestion on what countries to load?

I have 4.5 star performance.

With 10.2 it said I had 5 star and I ran 15 leauges with a large database which was about 35,000 players at about 2.5 star game speed. It ran perfectly for many seasons and I wished I had pushed it further.

So with 10.3 I did. I had a 100,000 player database which gave me 1 star and I can feel it runs abit slower. Not too bad now I'm just hoping it doesnt get worse a few seasons in.

But for your game you need to look at what you want. Is it going to be a long game which lasts a lot of seasons?

What leauges would you be interested in managing in the future?

If you are only wanting to manage in England its a waste to have anymore playable leauges. Make them viewable instead. Possibly the big 3 playable.

If your starting with Mancity your only going to be interested in big clubs so don't include many smaller leagues.

I would probably go for the biggest nations in Europe, USA, Argentina and Brazil.

Trying to get the highest amount of players possible without going under 2 star speed is what I would recommend.

Does making leagues viewable add the players? I noticed when I do not select leagues, some players don't come up on the player search. Will they come up if you just select them as viewable? And staff also? I want to have the most players I can available during my seasons.

Making them viewable adds the players but not as many as playable. Its about half as much. If you want every player you can load all players from that nation in custom database but that might be a waste if your only interested in the best prem quality players.

I would probably go playable for all the big nations seeing how you are starting as MANCITY to increase the chances of more decent regens and maybe viewable for the other not so big leauges like Denmark and Bulgaria and stuff.

Don't know if thats right but thats what I would do. As long as you don't go below 2 stars it should run fine.

Archived