FAVOURITE Achievment

Weather its winning the Premiership with Carsile or maybe even Bring up a youth player who goes on to be the best player in the game. Whats your favourite?

Mine will be bringing up a guy who went on to be worth 38m, Still have him at my club & have to keep rejecting offers from Man U & Chelsea.

Weather its winning the Premiership with Carsile or maybe even Bring up a youth player who goes on to be the best player in the game. Whats your favourite?

Mine will be bringing up a guy who went on to be worth 38m, Still have him at my club & have to keep rejecting offers from Man U & Chelsea.

mine was winning the prem and the champs league both for the first time in the same season with stevenage in 2016/2017 not bad after only ten years

and

buying this player called Alvaro Teixera for about 100k when he was 17 and after 4 seasons he was worth 36 mil and my star player, i had him til he was 35 and still a first team player then he retired icon_frown.gif in 2031/2032

i am currently everton and have gone 11 games 100% record beating man utd 3-1 but my best is winning everything with Cardiff City-(Premiership,FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League) in 08/09 season icon_cool.gif

Archived