commentary

Hi,

Pls help, actually, i started to play cm from 1994, and opt to play at "very slow" speed, but how come this 2007 version need to read all the commentary for every mins, I feel so tired for one match. I don't like to rush the game and just enjoy the highlight with slow speed, seem this one is not my cup of tea, very disappointed, how can we just read the text for every mins??? I still struggle whether to trade it, it is the best with the option for user to choose from highlight or full match view

Hi,

Pls help, actually, i started to play cm from 1994, and opt to play at "very slow" speed, but how come this 2007 version need to read all the commentary for every mins, I feel so tired for one match. I don't like to rush the game and just enjoy the highlight with slow speed, seem this one is not my cup of tea, very disappointed, how can we just read the text for every mins??? I still struggle whether to trade it, it is the best with the option for user to choose from highlight or full match view

I was just going to post the same, on FMH 06, on medium speed, i can go at a nice speed and get read the highlight commentary and get a game done quickly and still know what happened in it. Now in FMH07, on medium setting, i have text commentary for every single min and event and this makes it lose its 'pick up and play' ability. You can no longer just jump on it for a quick game unless you go to very fast, and whizz through without reading the commentary.

Archived